Think about that you are out of home and you have zero (0) balance on your SIM card. In the meanwhile, you have to call someone or you need to access the Internet. Don’t worry! Zong Telecom comes with a solution when you are out of balance with the Zong Loan code facility. Zong Introduce an emergency loan service for its valued customers. Let’s take a look at what is zong advance balance service, how much balance you can get from this service, and much more.
What Is Zong Advance Balance?
Zong Advance Loan or Zong advance balance is an emergency bail-out package for its customer when they are out of money and have zero balance in their wallets. It offers 60 Rupees of advance recharge for its customers which they have to pay back when they recharge their SIM account.
What Is Zong Loan Code?
You will get Rs. 30 (Pakistani Rupees) of emergency balance by dialing *911# from your Zong SIM. With this advance recharge you can make calls anywhere you want. In addition, you activate the internet package and also send SMS to any network.
How To Get Zong Loan By SMS?
You can get the advance balance on your SIM card by sending an empty SMS to 911. Moreover, the same method applies to Super advance loan. You need to send an empty SMS to 911 to get Rs. 30 Rupees loan twice.
How To Get Zong Loan Code Through IVR service?
You can also get advance balance through Zong’s IVR service. Dial 310 from your cell phone, select the Zong SIM, and follow the instructions /commands of the female computer voice.
Get More Convenience with Zong Super Advance Loan Feature
In order to provide its valued customers with greater convenience, Zong introduces the Super Advance Loan feature. This feature allows you to obtain a loan of Rs. 60, with each loan transaction costing only Rs. 30. With this service, you can now enjoy the flexibility of accessing advance balance whenever you need it.
Eligibility Criteria for Super Advance Loan
You must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the Super Advance Loan:
- Recharge Requirement:
You must have recharged a minimum of PKR 660 in the last three months.
- Monthly Recharge:
If you have a monthly recharge of less than Rs. 660 in the last three months can also avail yourself of the advance loan facility. However, the loan amount, in this case, would be Rs. 30, with each loan transaction costing only Rs. 15. Flexible Loan Balance to Meet Your Needs.
What you will have To Do To Get a Super Advance loan?
This is as simple as we explained earlier, You will have to dial *911# to get the first Rs. 30 advance load. In addition, you will have to dial *911# again to get another Rs. 30 PKR zong loan. Althoug, You can get the loan by sending an empty SMS to 911 From your Zong prepaid SIM.
Terms & conditions
- If you have a monthly recharge amount exceeding Rs. 660 in the last three months, you will be eligible for a Super Advance Loan of Rs. 60, with a transaction cost of Rs. 30 per recharge.
- If the amount (balance) recharge threshold is less than PKR 660, You will be eligible for a loan of Rs. 30 Pakistani rupees.
- Each Zong customer can now avail themselves of up to 2 Advance Loan transactions per recharge.
- For customers with low recharge amounts, the loan amount per transaction is Rs. 15, whereas, for customers with high recharge amounts, it is Rs. 30.
- The standard service fee for an Advance Loan transaction is Rs. 4.5 plus tax for regular users.
- For super advance customers, the service fee for an Advance Loan transaction is Rs. 8 plus tax.
- You have the flexibility to choose between single or double Advance Loans based on their requirements.
- If you opt for a single Standard Advance Loan, the loan amount will be Rs. 15, and the service charges will be Rs. 4.5 plus tax.
- If you choose to take two Standard Advance Loans, the total loan amount will be Rs. 30. Moreover, You will be charged Rs. 9+ tax as a service charge.
- Opting for a single Super Advance Loan entitles the customer to a loan amount of Rs. 30, with service charges of Rs. 8 plus tax.
- If you decide to take two Super Advance Loans, the total loan amount will be Rs. 60, and the service charges will be Rs. 16 plus tax.
Who can avail Zong Advance Balance?
Any user who is using Prepaid Zong SIM can avail of the opportunity to get an advance loan.
What is the Zong Advance Loan amount?
The Advance Loan amount is PKR 30 for Standard value customers and PKR 60 for High-Value customers. Standard-value customers receive PKR 15 per loan transaction, while High-Value customers receive PKR 30 per loan transaction. A maximum of 2 advance loan transactions are allowed on one recharge.
How Much You Will Have To Payback?
For Normal Advance Loan customers with a loan amount of Rs. 15 or Rs. 30, the minimum recharge required is Rs. 50. For Super Advance Loan customers, the minimum recharge amount depends on their outstanding loan amount. If the outstanding loan amount is Rs. 30, the minimum recharge required is Rs. 50. If the outstanding loan amount is Rs. 60, the minimum recharge required is Rs. 100.
What are the service charges of Zong Advance Balance?
The service charges for Low value existing customers are Rs. 4.5 plus tax per loan transaction, but for Super advance customers, it is Rs. 8 plus tax per transaction.
What is Zong Loan Code?
To get an instant loan, simply dial *911# from your Zong prepaid SIM. Shortly, you will receive around 15-50 rupees (depending on your recharge history).