Mobilink Jazz one of the largest telecom companies operating in Pakistan introduced the jazz mega plus monthly package. Customers can get 15GB of internet data in just Rs.735 PKR.
What is Jazz Mega Plus Monthly Package
The Jazz Mega Plus Monthly package is a comprehensive monthly package that offers a Decent amount of internet data. With this package, you can stay connected with your loved ones and enjoy seamless browsing at lightning-fast speeds. Monthly mega plus se payen 12GB internet data 30 din k lye sirf 520 rupees men. Dial *117*30#.
Jazz Mega Plus Monthly Package Code & Subscription Detail
|Package Name||Mega Plus Monthly Bundle|
|Validity||30 days (month)|
|Price||735 PKR (including taxes)|
|Internet Data||15GB Internet Data|
|Check Status Remaining MBs, Mins & SMS||*117*30*2#|
|Status Check Code||*117*30*3#|
Terms & Conditions
- Bundles do not auto-subscribe; consumers must subscribe once they expire.
- Prices will be 2.14% higher in the Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan.
- Prices will be increased by 16.67% in FATA and PATA.
- In the Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan, 5.11% service costs and 5.11% operational fees are applied to recharges, while 17% FED is charged to use.
- On recharge, there are 5.98% service costs and 5.98% operational fees.
- To report unwelcome and unethical messages, consumers can text the SENDER’S NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA.
- All Internet bundles have an Rs.1/MB overage charge.
- Customers can check the remaining MBs and the validity of their bundles by dialing the free bundle status codes.
- The actual Internet speed is influenced by various factors such as the device used, the websites accessed, the time of day, the number of concurrent users, and the distance from a 2G, 3G, or 4G site.
- Existing SIM cards support 4G and video calling services, but to use Jazz 4G services, customers must have a 4G-enabled handset and be in a 4G coverage area.
- Customers can check the coverage of 4G areas by dialing 4431#, but offer internet bundles will not be auto-subscribed. When the bundles expire, customers must re-subscribe.
- If customers do not subscribe to a bundle, they will be charged the base rate, which is PKR 2.25 per MB. A 512 KB charging pulse will be used.
- If you are not subscribed to any Jazz packages you will be charged with a base rate of Rs. 5/MB.
What is the Activation code for Jazz monthly Mega Plus?
The subscription code for this offer is *117*30#
How can I check the remaining MBs of Jazz Monthly Mega Plus offer?
Here is the simple process for checking you jazz remaining MBs. Just dial *117*30*3#. Furthermore, You can check status MBs of your package by signing in to Jazz mobile app.
How to Unsubscribe Jazz Monthly Mega Plus package?
Any time you wish to deactivate your package just dial *117*30*4# from you cell phone’s dial pad.
What is the validity of the package.?
This offer is valid for 30 Days(month). Users can enjoy uninterrupted internet for as long as 30 days.
Does this Package have Time limitations?
No, the package contains 15GB of high-speed internet data.
the Jazz Mega Plus Monthly Package is a great option for customers who need fast and reliable internet services. The package offers a generous amount of data at an affordable price of Rs.520(incl. tax).With the added benefit of being able to use it on 2G, 3G, or 4G networks. Customers can easily check the remaining MBs by dialing (*117*30*2#). Validity of their bundles through free bundle status codes (*117*30*3#), and existing SIM cards can be used for 4G and video calling services. However, it’s important to note that the actual internet speed may be affected by various factors, such as the device used and the time of day. Customers can also avoid additional charges by subscribing to bundles and checking the coverage of 4G areas. With the Jazz Mega Plus Monthly Package, customers can stay connected and enjoy seamless internet services.
Related Jazz Offers: